Finger Fitness - The Complete Hand Workout
(Click Here to purchase and immediately download the video for $12.95)
Truly an exciting new way to improve the ability of your hands that is both fun and rewarding! Finger Fitness is a series of exercises designed to enhance hand strength, coordination, finger independence and fine motor response-exercises you can do anywhere, any time. All you need are your hands. And this approach to hand conditioning is a powerful tool for boosting performance and strength in specialized applications, such as playing a musical instrument, typing on a computer or carrying out a delicate surgical procedure.
Introduction from Meg Robinson, Certified Hand Therapist Featuring:
- Enjoyable methods to improve strength and coordination
- Five exercises lessons to enhance finger independence dexterity, and agility
- Ten fun and easy dance routines to reinforce the lessons learned
- The amazing new finger ballet, Ne Mina (music by Richie Gajata-Garcia)
- Progressively challenging 10 dance routines that will keep your hands healthy for life!
- Basic exercises ideal for use as warm-ups or short breaks in the workplace.
Presented in a progressive teaching style, this video includes:
- Over one hour of step-by-step instruction
- Introduction from Meg Robinson, Certified Hand Therapist
- New Finger Ballet – Ni Mena (Music by Richie Gajata-Garcia)
- Part I: Four Warm-Ups, Five Lessons, Ten Dance Routines
- Part II: Practice Sessions – Ten Dance Routines, Extended Versions
- User-Friendly Format Ideal for Beginners!